| Can you guess which one of us is pregnant? |
I guess it's about time I updated this thing, huh?
For those of you who haven't heard the news yet (possibly those living in the frozen tundra of the Antarctic, or in the remotest parts of Timbuktu), Chase and I are expecting a little Baby Burnette this upcoming summer--July 23rd, to be exact!
Needless to say, we are so excited and can't wait to be parents! Now, the next big question is....boy or girl? We are definitely going to find out ASAP....hopefully in 5 more weeks at our 16 week doctor appointment. We are on the countdown.
Please remember us in your prayers as the baby grows and the pregnancy progresses.
On Sunday, Chase and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary. It's hard to believe, isn't it?! I am so incredibly thankful to God for Chase--he is the most amazing husband. I'm so excited to experience 2012 (and all the years to come) together. I know it's going to be challenging, but also very rewarding. He is going to be the best daddy!
Happy (belated) New Year, everyone!
Caitlin
No comments:
Post a Comment