Background

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Busy Bees

Well, it has been a busy couple weeks for us! Visitors, trip home, and Niki and Chandler's WEDDING!

In May, the Crafts stopped by to see us on their way to the Outer Banks. It was truly wonderful to see them! Holly came prepared with her cameras (Yes, camerasss) to take pictures-she is a wonderful photographer! We have missed them and all of our Chestnut Drive family so much! Thank you for coming to see us!



Also, Chase's grandparents came up for a spontaneous visit a couple weeks ago. We really loved getting to spend some time with them and enjoyed our talks! We are so glad you decided to come up!



I got to come home for a little over a week prior to Niki and Chandler's wedding. It worked out perfectly because Chase was going to be on a road trip for most of that time anyway. It was so nice to spend lots of time with my Quinn and Burnette families. I wish I had taken more pictures, but there's nothing I can do about it now... : ) One day while at home, we met my Mimi and Papa and cousins, Aaron and Austin, for a picnic lunch. Even though our original plans for a picnic by the pond were dashed by construction work, we still had fun.



Then, the highlight of the week at home was (of course) the wedding! It was absolutely beautiful and I am so honored that I got to be a part of it. Chase and I are just overflowing with happiness for Niki and Chandler. We love you! Again...wish I had taken some pictures....




You will just have to use your imagination when reading this post : )


And I wish I had gotten some pictures of Chase and I in our wedding attire...I believe that's the only time I've seen Chase in a tux (the men wore suits for our wedding)...not sure how long it will be until that happens again.



I know I have been bad about posting. I will try to be better, I promise!

Love to everyone,

Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment