We enjoyed our 'White Christmas' in Georgia! Molly didn't care very much for the snow. She had fun until she started shaking from the cold. I know how she feels. It's pretty to look at, but brrrrrrrr!
Chase and I celebrated our anniversary on January 1st. Hard to believe it's been over a year! It's gone by really fast. The year leading up to our wedding seemed to drag on forever. Funny, isn't it?
We found out that Chase has to report to Spring Training on March 11th. He's going to head out on March 8th to get there a few days early. The Indian's complex is in Goodyear, Arizona--the same place we went for the Fall Instructional League. He will be there for about a month (I think he will report to his team on April 3rd). Unfortunately, I'm not going to go with him on this trip. It's going to be hard to be apart for that long, but I know we can do it. Once he gets assigned to his team, I will meet him there.
Chase is working hard. Starting this week he has gone to working at the office until lunch, and then devoting the afternoon to baseball. On top of that, he is leading singing at church regularly and started teaching the high school class last week. He's juggling a lot and doing such a great job. I'm so proud of him!
Love to everyone,
Caitlin
Happy Anniversary! I love the pictures! Molly is still the most gorgeous dog I've ever seen! It's those eyes!!!
ReplyDeleteI will pray many blessings for you and Chase as you begin a new year of adventures! :)
Molly has gotten so big!! And she's so pretty! :)) We need to get together soon, I miss you! It's crazy that we haven't seen each other very much, and we live so close lol. Let me know when you're free, I'd love to go to lunch sometime or something! We also need to plan another movie night with Jenny. Love you, and Happy Anniversary!! <3
ReplyDeleteOh, and I love the snow pictures, btw! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWe are proud of both of you! Hope 2011 will have wonderful things in store for both of you!
ReplyDelete